It was in 1949 that Naseem Plastic Industries was established by Mr. Irshad Ali Khan as Proprietor in the then capital of East Pakistan, Dacca (now Dhaka).
Initial products were plastic flowers & small plastic containers of various colors. Established in Nawabpur, main business & resident hub of the capital of that time, only a few manual molding units were setup. To start with only 5 personnel and its Founder marketed self and assisted these personnel physically to assure stable /quality output as well as on-time delivery. It was the sole perseverance & struggle of Mr. Irshad Ali Khan in flourishing the tiny unit up to a giant team.
In 1952, the small production house got license (authorized by govt. to operate business) & first thing was to clear all arrear taxes. Bank loans were granted as well as foreign businessmen were taken into confidence. An auto-injection and few manual injection machines were added to the existing fleet. More personnel were hired but they belonged to close associate or relative level just to ensure long-term commitment. That was how we chose to flourish and step by step success followed. Few were brought from across borders.