Visa Success rate is good till now
Scholarship upto 100%
Part time job allowed(After completion of first semester study)
Credit Transfer to USA, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Europe etc.
Rough Estimate of a Budget/Cost:
Almost all the student gets at least 40%-50% Scholarship.
Korea is now rated as the 8th largest economy in the world. The phenomenal growth and development of Korea can be ascribed to Korean devotion to Education, and Korea is a desired destination for international education. Education in Korea is viewed as being crucial for success and competition is consequently very heated and fierce.
WHY STUDY IN SOLBRIDGE
SolBridge is one of the 34 departments of Woosong University. SolBridge International Business School (BBA/MBA) is with teaching instructions in 100% English which follows American curriculum. We have 4 semester year and have vivid options for Exchange programs in various countries.
Available Courses with Duration:
BBA: 3.5 years (7 assessment periods)
MBA: 1.5/2 years (3 assessment periods)
Other Bachelor courses:
Rail road Integrated System
Media & Communication Arts
Medical Service Management
Tuition fees details attached. This include dormitory, meal, insurance, other charges
Here are few USP’s about SolBridge:
Up to 100% Scholarships available
16 Months MBA Program
Dual Degree programs (US, Europe, Japan…etc)—Student can transfer to US,Europe etc.
100% English Language Instructions
Free Certificate Classes – CFA, CMA & CIM
Free Language Classes – Korean & Chinese
Part time job whiling studying
Admission is possible With/Without IELTS. In both the cases, students need to attend Skype interview with University Delegates. Students must have a decent communication skill.
Documents required for admission:
1. Scanned copies of all academic documents
2. Passport scan copy
3. Photograph(PP Size)
4. Scan copy of Sponsor’s Bank Statement +Solvency(12 lacs taka)
5. 2 Letters of Recommendation( For Undergraduate Course:1 Letter of Recommendation Letter)
7. Essay(1000 words) about your(student's)weakness and strength as a student(student’s own hand written)
8. Admission fee: USD 90
Procedure in stages
After application, offer letter will be given within 7 working days.
Then, student will be called for Skype interview within two weeks.
After that the student make TT(Swift) of 1 semester's fee(According to invoice) to University;
Visa Paper(Immigration Papers) will be given within 2 weeks.
Stage 5(Visa decision)
After visa application, the embassy needs 6/7 days to issue the visa after application.
For Embassy Submission--Necessary Documents for successful Visa:
1. Filled visa application form (application form which we get from embassy)
2. Payment receipt of visa application
3. All the letters from University (offer letter, admission letter, guarantee letter, tuition fee receipt)
4. Citizenship translation
7. Reason to study (Program in South Korea – Motivation letter)
8. Commitment to leave South Korea after completion of study (Short letter)
9. Sponsorship letter from parents (Signed and dated)
10. Police Clearance Certificate
11. C.A. Report (Income sources and bank balance - Auditor to prepare a report)
Income Source of 1 year (verified from municipality, or metropolitan office or sub-metropolitan office) Must be higher than student’s 1 year expenses (For example: from business, salary, house rent, agriculture etc. (CA should sign)
12. BANK Transactions of 1 Year (Minimum 6 months) (should be genuine) (Total Balance should cover tuition fee and living expenses during stay in Korea) not for 1 year but for whole program program (In cases of study gap / age gap / change in field of academics…etc.)
(AUDIT REPORT IS NECESSARY if other financial documents are not strong)
• Property Valuation
• Relationship Proof (family Members)
• Academic certificate need to verify from ministry of education
• Work Experience if they have
Bank Solvency required $15,000/- ie: Taka 12,00,000/-
Embassy fee TK 4500/-
Contact-victory education and immigration consultancy
183,poncho kotir,police line,comilla,
Facebook page-victory education and immigration consultancy